LEGACYOFLIES.COM - FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercedes 190 EvoII and TCC, version 1.4

3 posters

Go down

Mercedes 190 EvoII and TCC, version 1.4 Empty Mercedes 190 EvoII and TCC, version 1.4

Post  Tomte Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:38 pm

You all know the story, it was told some place else.

Version 1.4 of the Mercedes 190 EvoII and TCC revolve all around introducing wheels.friction and making the car slower. What a bore.
Valentin K and DJPimley were kind enough to provide skins for the upcoming tournament (guess who made which... Smile ), but I'm afraid to say that they are for personal use only. It's like bringing your own wine to a party and drink it.
To compensate, I slapped some stickers on the red and green car.

The road car also sports wheels.friction values according to new found formulaes, which will make the car a bit slower as well, therefore probably falling out of competition. I will update my other cars as well, given time. The other developers will follow or not, we'll see.

Mercedes 190 version 1.4

Mercedes 190 EvoII and TCC, version 1.4 Picture15asg
Tomte
Tomte
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 559
Interests : my daughter... hardly any time for anything else
Humor : I'm German. Was ist Humor?
Favorite Car : I'm not the driver, I'm the mechanic.
Favorite Track : Spa-Francorchamps
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Mercedes 190 EvoII and TCC, version 1.4 Empty Re: Mercedes 190 EvoII and TCC, version 1.4

Post  djpimley Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 am

Tomte wrote:I'm afraid to say that they are for personal use only.
Nice update, thanks. Smile

For the record, "my" skin is there for anyone who wants to use it. I would never be quite so pugnacious as to argue ownership of a gift to the community! Very Happy
djpimley
djpimley
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Mercedes 190 EvoII and TCC, version 1.4 Empty Re: Mercedes 190 EvoII and TCC, version 1.4

Post  NoNameBrand Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Tomte wrote:I'm afraid to say that they are for personal use only. It's like bringing your own wine to a party and drink it.

Distributing different .car files to the elite and the proles, huh? Evil or Very Mad

NoNameBrand
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 321
Interests : guitar, photography
Humor : ...is properly spelled 'humour'.

http://lonelyfridge.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomte Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:06 pm

NoNameBrand wrote:
Tomte wrote:I'm afraid to say that they are for personal use only. It's like bringing your own wine to a party and drink it.

Distributing different .car files to the elite and the proles, huh? Evil or Very Mad
Not at all. I just wanted to say that Val and DJ provided skins for the upcoming TCC tournament because they wanted to use a skin of their own.
I realize now that my comment wasn't the best I've ever made, it wasn't meant to criticize, especially in the light of the skin DTR provided for the Radical.

Please excuse the confusion, I just wanted to get these cars out of the door after 4 weeks of haggling about the performance of the complete pack.
I'm not releasing special .car files for special people anymore. Smile
Tomte
Tomte
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 559
Interests : my daughter... hardly any time for anything else
Humor : I'm German. Was ist Humor?
Favorite Car : I'm not the driver, I'm the mechanic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down