LEGACYOFLIES.COM - FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack

2 posters

Go down

[V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack  Empty [V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack

Post  A-rod Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:40 am

Presenting the first beta of the Plymouth Cuda Pack!
Download beta 1 now!

The 'Cuda comes in three flavors, for each speed-freaks certain taste! Twisted Evil

The AAR:
[V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack  Picture5-2

The 440-6:
[V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack  Picture8

The SCCA AAR:
[V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack  Picture1-30

This project developed out of the beta I released awhile back of the SCCA Cuda. I was looking at it about 3 weeks ago, and I realized how much work it actually needed...and while I was at it, wouldn't it be cool to make a street AAR and 440-6 version? So I did. I had originally planned the 440 to be the gnarly 426 hemi, but unfortunately such were the mandatory options on the hemi that top speed was limited in real life to 120 mph. The 440 did not have that limitation, so it seemed to be a perfect compromise of higher top speed and acceleration. Naturally, the AAR Cuda, with its favorable weight balance and tuned suspension is a better handling street car, with more precise turn-in and lower weight. The 440-6, by the same token was a nose-heavy beast in real life and didn't handle all that well. The SCCA, should be self-explanatory. Wink

The original model was sourced from Massima Motorsports, although the AAR wheels and 440 hood came from the AirOne Racing Cuda. 440 wheels are mine, and the SCCA's are used with permission from Kishkumen. Engine sounds are sourced from a variety of places. Many thanks to Gummy Bear for being my go-to guy with ideas, and for testing the vehicles out candidly.

As always, enjoy, and if it makes it up to LoL, then hopefully some other people will be able to drive the thing as well. Cool
A-rod
A-rod
Addict
Addict

Number of posts : 89
Favorite Car : Jaguar E-type, CJ-5
Favorite Track : Safari Rally, Black Forest, Laguna Seca
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

[V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack  Empty Re: [V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack

Post  DonaemouS Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:56 pm

actually I tried the AAR (heh, I'm mainly for street "legal" cars) and what I can write? You did very well on handling. Is american: hard to lead this cow through the turns. The model is absolutely beautiful. I love this "chrome" cars cause they are very hard to model!
DonaemouS
DonaemouS

Number of posts : 742
Favorite Car : BMW M Coupe
Favorite Track : Nordschleife
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://www.games4mac.it

Back to top Go down

[V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack  Empty Re: [V0.1] Plymouth 'Cuda Pack

Post  A-rod Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Well, thanks! Happy you like it! Smile
A-rod