LEGACYOFLIES.COM - FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nissan Pivo 2 (the coolest car on the road)

+2
djpimley
GUMMY BEAR
6 posters

Go down

Nissan Pivo 2 (the coolest car on the road) Empty Nissan Pivo 2 (the coolest car on the road)

Post  GUMMY BEAR Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:03 pm

OK, how about this? It is the Nissan Pivo 2. This baby can parallel park without backing up, since its wheels turn 90 degrees! Just ZIP! and your parked. Now I think that is COOL. afro Seriously go on google and search "pivo 2 pictures". I promise you won't be sorry.

Last edited by GUMMY BEAR on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
GUMMY BEAR
GUMMY BEAR
Addict
Addict

Number of posts : 77
Interests : Redline and Music
Humor : Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Favorite Car : Dodge Challenger (any year), Pontiac GTO 1966, Chevy Chevelle 1972
Favorite Track : My favorite track is the next track.
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Nissan Pivo 2 (the coolest car on the road) Empty Re: Nissan Pivo 2 (the coolest car on the road)

Post  djpimley Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:20 pm

GUMMY BEAR wrote:Could someone please make one of these?
Please refrain from posting this kind of gob shite on this forum.
djpimley
djpimley
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Nissan Pivo 2 (the coolest car on the road) Empty Re: Nissan Pivo 2 (the coolest car on the road)

Post  GUMMY BEAR Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 pm

djpimley wrote:
GUMMY BEAR wrote:Could someone please make one of these?
Please refrain from posting this kind of gob shite on this forum.

OK, maybe I should not have asked someone to make this car, but there is nothing wrong with asking what people think of this car so that I might make it or someone else might say, "Cool! I want that." So Djpimley, don't post another comment in this thread. If you have nothing constructive to say then log off and go away, because frankly, I don't want to hear it. Now thank you for taking all joy out of the discovery of this car.
GUMMY BEAR
GUMMY BEAR
Addict
Addict

Favorite Car : Dodge Challenger (any year), Pontiac GTO 1966, Chevy Chevelle 1972

Back to top Go down

Post  DonaemouS Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:20 am

GUMMY BEAR wrote:Seriously go on google and search "pivo 2 pictures".
Why ask to other people to do one thing, when you could do by yourself and making the thread faster to be read?

Nissan Pivo 2 (the coolest car on the road) Pivo2
DonaemouS
DonaemouS

Number of posts : 742
Favorite Car : BMW M Coupe
Favorite Track : Nordschleife

http://www.games4mac.it

Back to top Go down

Post  alphonse Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:35 am

GUMMY BEAR wrote:OK, how about this? It is the Nissan Pivo 2. This baby can parallel park without backing up, since its wheels turn 90 degrees! Just ZIP! and your parked. Now I think that is COOL. afro Seriously go on google and search "pivo 2 pictures". I promise you won't be sorry.

I second dj. There is a topic in the asw-forum where all this wishes may be made public.
i never read it though.

alf
alphonse
alphonse

Number of posts : 449
Interests : Hobbies:tennis in summer, curling in winter, and fooling around all the time...
Humor : from black to white (no racism in here)
Favorite Car : Porsche 968, Mini, some C2's, of course the Alfa TCC Wink
Favorite Track : Monaco GP, Imola, Spa

Back to top Go down

Post  djpimley Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:08 am

Sorry, Gummy Bear, I was rude and it wasn't necessary.

BUT two of the (unwritten) rules of this forum are 1. Don't post things here that should be in the ASW forum (as Alphonse wrote, there is a big topic dedicated to requests) and 2. Don't pester the people who have come here for "a quiet refuge." The last thing we need is hAz in here telling us "omg jus seen teh sick car! Can you make this fur me?!!!"
djpimley
djpimley
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post  GUMMY BEAR Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:04 pm

djpimley wrote:Sorry, Gummy Bear, I was rude and it wasn't necessary.

BUT two of the (unwritten) rules of this forum are 1. Don't post things here that should be in the ASW forum (as Alphonse wrote, there is a big topic dedicated to requests) and 2. Don't pester the people who have come here for "a quiet refuge." The last thing we need is hAz in here telling us "omg jus seen teh sick car! Can you make this fur me?!!!"

Ok, in future I will keep the requests to the ASW forum. I just thought this car was really cool when I first saw it. I know what you mean about haz. I think he was already banned from this site, but he rejoined. I could be wrong though.
GUMMY BEAR
GUMMY BEAR
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  DonaemouS Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:06 pm

... and banned again...
DonaemouS
DonaemouS

Number of posts : 742
Favorite Car : BMW M Coupe
Favorite Track : Nordschleife

http://www.games4mac.it

Back to top Go down

Post  Goon Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:34 pm

I think this is a cool looking car but I'm not sure how it will be used in redline.
Goon
Goon
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 8
Humor : barrow money from a pessimist he won't expect it back
Favorite Car : lotus exige Gt3 or the blown vette
Favorite Track : dakar
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  leoantix Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:30 am

dont let the natives scare you GB ... they just like their natural order of things clown
leoantix
leoantix
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 657
Interests : construction, racing, women, quake
Humor : is purely optional
Favorite Car : sauber c9, radical sr4 & sr8
Favorite Track : lime rock, pembrey, monza
Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.legacyoflies.com/?p=home

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down