LEGACYOFLIES.COM - FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batting a 1.000?

+9
Speeddemon
slowDan
djpimley
DonaemouS
slow
alphonse
NoNameBrand
leoantix
See Flat
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Batting a 1.000? - Page 2 Empty Re: Batting a 1.000?

Post  GeneralAntilles Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 am

Personally, I don't really care if he cheats or not, I can't stand to be around him. :\
GeneralAntilles
GeneralAntilles

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  alphonse Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:31 am

GeneralAntilles wrote:Personally, I don't really care if he cheats or not, I can't stand to be around him. :\
I understand your feelings, though i am against kicking him for winning - thats it...
He mentioned to be around much less in the next time due to his new school - we'll see how it turnes out.

Tomte wrote:So do you think that the 190 is too fast now? On average over all race tracks? If this is the case and the majority of yo agrees, I will slow her down. I don't know how yet, probably reducing the power even further or increase the frontal air resistance. I don't want to change the road holding abilities, because I'm finally happy with it.

The mercedes is probably faster - but harder to control at least for me. so if someone chooses that car and can control it, he or she will have good times. One could also have the opinion on the volvo being faster...

Imho, the TCC cars are pretty even right now, except the Alfa. It's always a plesure to be in tcc-car-races...

alphonse
alphonse
alphonse

Number of posts : 449
Interests : Hobbies:tennis in summer, curling in winter, and fooling around all the time...
Humor : from black to white (no racism in here)
Favorite Car : Porsche 968, Mini, some C2's, of course the Alfa TCC Wink
Favorite Track : Monaco GP, Imola, Spa

Back to top Go down

Post  DonaemouS Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 am

Tomte wrote:So do you think that the 190 is too fast now? I don't know how yet, probably reducing the power even further or increase the frontal air resistance. I don't want to change the road holding abilities, because I'm finally happy with it.
Well, from my tests, the mercedes is quicker in acceleration than any other car, and the fastest on straight. Also, she can keep the higher speed on turning (if you drift carefully). I don't asking you to change her characteristics, no i don't want this. But, just working on aerodynamics, and you'll get a lower straight top speed and an higher acceleration from 180 to top speed (where this car own all others).
DonaemouS
DonaemouS

Number of posts : 742
Favorite Car : BMW M Coupe
Favorite Track : Nordschleife

http://www.games4mac.it

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuktuk Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:36 pm

In my opinion Val is fast in EVERYTHING he does:

He chats fast, types fast, reacts fast while answering in chats. He is giving long comments while he is racing. I watched the 35-minutes Lime Rock redlog. While Val is overtaking he does really funny things. Giving sign with the right inidcator light, changing to the right, switching off the indicator light, overtaking, giving sign with the left indicator light, turning back to the left, switching off the indicator light, ... and drifting through the next curve. (When I am overtaking in MP I never would have time for doing all these things)

In my opinion his driftings show also his talent because you need to control the car all the time doing that.

And yes, he is hooting like a big ocean liner in fog - the only thing I don't like so much ;-)

Last edited by Tuktuk on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding something)

Tuktuk
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  amped™ Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:22 pm

well, I think i've finally figured it out...... it's a glitch in the game. Everyone knows he drifts.... the problem is that some of the cars would't be able to drift the way they do in game, in real life... IE the porsche 718.....me thinks the tires and the suspension of that time would disallow the car from actually drifting (maybe i'm wrong)..... but, in my opinion its really just a glitch in the game more than anything.

I've noticed in the time trials that as long as he can drift he can finish with these amazingly fast times.... give him a non driftable car and I'm pretty sure his times are right there with the rest of us..

just my two cents

amped™
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 142
Interests : Graphic duhziner, honkey, handsome, sweetheart
Humor : no, there i none of that
Favorite Car : honkeymobile™
Favorite Track : honkey hideout

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum